The most common statement I hear is ” I just started a new business and I’m not sure how to get my accounts in order. Also, what QuickBooks software should I use that is suitable for my industry.”
New Business Planning
At B and N Lenz we will make sure your business foundation is in place.
- We will help you select the correct company type, register your business with the state, obtain an EIN and your local business tax receipt
- Outline a Business Plan
- Develop projected Budgets and Start-up Costs
- Assist with the development of the Operations of your business
New Business Start-up/Set-up
Here are some of the steps B and N Lenz will help you take to make sure your business is off to a good start.
- Select the Quick Books software for your business
- Provide the installation of your software and provide on-line set-up and sync
- Set up your company’s Chart of Accounts
- Provide you with an hour of training to get you started
Virtual Bookkeeping Package
Now that your accounts are in place and your business is starting to move forward, B and N Lenz wants to make sure you stay organized and on top of your in-flow and out of cash.
Whether your needs are weekly, monthly, or quarterly accounting, B and N Lenz offers a flexible schedule to serve your business needs. Here is a list of services to keep your business ahead.
- AR/AP Maintenance
- Bank Reconciliations
- Year-end Preparation
- In-House Reports to track your growth